Monday, March 06, 2006

M&M's... taste the flavor explosion... literally.


This needs to be documented.
M&M's are literally dangerous... be careful who is in your company when you have an unopened bag.
Have you ever witnessed a bag of M&M's explode? The plain--not the peanut. That would've been worse.
Innocently, I mimicked smashing a bag (the full-size bag) of colorful-crunchy-shelled-milk-chocolatey-goodness upon my friend Geoff's head. Why? I honestly don't know why. I'm not a psychologist... and neither are you. Anyway... Geoff seemed to like this idea. I know now I should've been very afraid at this response. But, unfortunately, I wasn't. (again... I am not a psychologist and neither are you.) He innocently asked me whether or not I cared if he did indeed smash the bag upon his head. Innocently, I replied that indeed, I did not. Once again, a warning alarm should've been going on in my brain, and again... it didn't. So Geoff twisted the bag in his left hand and smashed it onto his head.
It exploded.
All over the caf. (The definition of 'all over' in this context means, from the farthest corner of the caf where we were sitting, right down to the first door into the food area... need I say that's a large area to cover.) I'm sure I'm exagerrating when I say it sounded like a small bomb going off... but it kind of did. M&M's littered the floor and tables.
So... the moral of this story is... primarily, anything (even innocent pieces of colorful-crunchy-shelled-milk-chocolatey-goodness) can be dangerous around insane people. Only later did I recall that this was the guy who innocently aided in blowing up a gasoline-filled watermelon. Hmm... sooner or later, I'm going to need a therapist.
I hope you have appreciated this highly-dramatised reminiscence of yesterday's main event. My hopes are that your friends are as incredibly, insanely awesome as mine.
Happy Monday!

No comments: