Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wearing my glasses, too tired to focus.

Okay, so I'm supposed to write this email to a certain person concerning some drama that happened last year, and I really really really don't want to. Notice the absence of commas in that sentence. I've been putting it off for weeks. My excuse tonight is that I feel like my brain is going to explode out of my right temple and start oozing down my forehead. Lovely imagery, right?

Wouldn't it be great if there were a button you could push to just make a part of the past go away? You know, as if it never even happened. Erase it from everyone's memories forever.
To hell with learning from your mistakes.
This one is pointless. The only thing I've learned is that you just can't argue with someone who simply won't listen. But how often do you come across such people? Heaven, I hope they're not common. Because one more time, and I'll lose it.
And I'm so tired of talking about it and hearing about it and worrying about it.
Worry eats into your mind. It consumes your thoughts, it won't let you sleep. At least, not without bad dreams. And if you're a chronic worrier like me, it gets to be a sort of disease.
I would love to learn how to be happy being happy. Even when I'm happy, I'm not happy! Isn't that crazy? When there is absolutely nothing in the way of my happiness, I can still find something to be unhappy about. Only, it's not a something; it's not tangible... it's some invisible impediment that exists without reason.


My thoughts are getting crazy. I want to be like my friend Meredythe: she has this special trick to finding her "happy place."
Wait... do I even HAVE a happy place?

No comments: