Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dream

How creepy are dreams?

Once I had a dream about a dream. Seriously, in my dream I told about the dream that I'd just had.
Then I get this overwhelming sense of deja vu in my dreams. I keep telling myself (in my dream) that I've done this before. I've been here... hasn't this already happened?

Apparently, though, I can predict future events in my dreams. It sounds ridiculous, but only a week ago I had a strange dream in which a friend of mine was singing outside of a girl's window (other things were going on at the same time-- like a jumble of things-- you know how dreams go). He had the whole orchestral thing going. It was... weird, for lack of another adjective.
Anyway, just a few days ago this dude hooked up with a girl (in reality, not in my dream) he'd worked with for a while. Apparently the whole 'singing outside a girl's window' was code for dating or something.
Well, I think it's ironic.
Or whatever. I thought it worth mentioning.

Too bad it doesn't work for me. How cool would it be to predict real events in your own life?

No comments: