Sunday, September 17, 2006

Refuse of thoughts. blegh.

And yet another one of those days when I wonder what the hell I'm doing here.

It makes me tired.
physically, yes, but just... emotionally drained. Energy sapping out of every corner.

Another one of those days that makes me wish there were a spot on this earth between my two lives.
I have a feeling, though, that a place of escape only exists in sleep.
you know... when your brain turns off and submits entirely to your subconscience...
Even that's not the same, since somehow, my conscience life seeps relentlessly and disturbingly into my dreams.

Go the hell away!

I hate questioning. I hate it.
You're supposed to grow and mature through doubting and wondering.
Not me. I fight it every step, and it comes back and bites me in the ass.
There's another energy drainer.

Ugh.
Homework calls.

Goodbye

No comments: