Friday, May 02, 2008

Initially...

So here I go!
Officially accepted to the Burren College of Art in the Republic of Ireland.
The initial excitement has faded into a sort of "ohmygosh I'm-actually-going-to-Europe-and-
now-I-need-to-figure-all-of-this-international-stuff-out! Aaah!" (though the excitement is still there, just accompanied by skin-crawling nervousness.)
As long as I know where I'm going and what I'm doing and can sort-of figure out the currency exchange deal... I think I can handle it. Finances are a problem, as always. But I knew that when I initially decided to apply. ---and hey, finances are ALWAYS a problem.
I don't really want to ramble on about this. And anyway, there will be a lot more rambling in posts when I actually get there.
And besides that, there's so much to do between then and now that it'll be a while before the really scary-nervousness catches up to me.

Oh, Ireland.

No comments: