Wednesday, November 22, 2006

words


Elsapatience

Oh! I hate him!
If I believed in reincarnation, I would be quite certain that he was a snake in another life. I can almost see the hissing tongue between his teeth every time he speaks.

I can't see how everyone in the Great House has been duped by him. They all agree he's the most charming thing around. Even Evelyn, whom I'd always admired for her strength of character. She smiles and flirts and encourages. There's no doubt he's been the ruin of many a young woman... how can no one see it but me?

He will not solicit my attention or my admiration, no matter what he says to me. Augh! Just the idea that he would go so far as to pursue a servant girl! If that doesn't reveal the true nature of his character, than we are all blind, deaf and dumb.

No comments: