Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Deviations



This morning I remembered something that happened the other day. I had been walking from the museum to the library through this windowed corridor type thing when I happened to look out the window and I saw this fat little cardinal sitting on a berry bush. It was kinda surreal. He was just hanging out there... but he started eyeing me when I immediately took out my camera (I was having good luck that day--hence having a camera at just the right moment) and got as close as I could to get a picture of him. I'm not sure why I remembered it this morning... it was just one of those odd little events that deviate from the monotonous events of everyday. Kind of refreshing, in a way.
The sun came back this week but unfortunately it brought colder wind with it. Ah, well... I'm not sure how much longer I could have lasted without sunshine.

No comments: