Friday, January 13, 2006

If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.

Laughing. Honestly, it's the number one best activity in life. It takes so little effort and so often is simply spontaneous. Think about it : real, joyful, genuine laughter not only makes you feel good but often radiates to other people too. If I couldn't laugh, what kind of a person would I be? My friends have learned to characterize me by my laughter... I honestly have a billion different laughs. Sometimes I'll randomly start giggling over really stupid things and my friends will give me that 'you're psychotic' look. It's great. I'm pretty sure laughter consists of about 75% of my personality, so I would be a really dull person without it. Thank God for laughs. Right now I am laughing because I just realized that today is Friday the Thirteenth. Ha.

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh. W. H. Auden

No comments: