Monday, January 09, 2006

Nothing but blue skies...

Q: If you could go anywhere (be anywhere) right now, where?
To be a dork and quote Dr. Seuss: oh the possibilities.
Perhaps take the path frequently trodden, and I could be in Rome, Venice, Florence, Paris, London... somewhere in Spain or Greece.
I for one have always, always dreamed of going to Ireland. (When college-searching first began and brochures were handed out, I always went directly to the study abroad programs to see Ireland listed there.) I don't know why... something about the stereotypical landscape there... for some odd reason it sparks my artistic interest more then Italy or France... but then again, I've never been to Europe (barely even out of the U.S. at all.)
Right now, I'm feeling Greek.

1 comment:

astraeaphoebeia said...

CAMELS!! I love camels!! And oh, the possibilities, you are right. I could be eating a hot dog right now. Or sleeping. Or randomly dancing in the rain (if only there were any). I'm feeling particularly British today, though, so I'll skip my homework and move right along to the land I know as "confused and witty commentary on life". That should satisfy the next few infuriating hours. I hope you're well. I miss you soooo much. Keep in touch now.